906 Stillwater Rd
Stillwater, NJ 07875
Bringing out the best in you
A spinal adjustment is a special procedure your chiropractor uses to correct or relieve your vertebral subluxation complex. Your chiropractor spends years mastering this procedure. There may be many subluxations in your spine and consequently you may receive many adjustments.
On some days there may be no subluxations and you will receive no adjustments.
Artistic & Scientific
Once your chiropractor has determined the location of your vertebral subluxation complex, the following checklist will go through his/her mind:
(1) In which direction are the vertebrae out of alignment?
(2) What is the minimal amount of force necessary for re-alignment?
(3) Which is the best technique to use?
(4) Are there any factors which would prevent the adjustment?
(5) Is the patient relaxed enough for the adjustment?
© 2016 Act Now Chiropractic • 906 Stillwater Road • Stillwater, NJ 07875 • 973.383.1988